Hello!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristofer

Mr. DomainPandaEstablished Member
Impact
70
What’s your name?
A: Kristófer Arnþórsson

Where do you live?
A: Iceland

What’s your level of expertise?
novice, intermediate, expert, etc.
A: Novice

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
years, experience, etc.
A: Not much, owned few domains over the past 5 years.

What would you like to specifically learn first?
how to buy a domain, domain history, best selling strategies, government policies, etc.
A: Probably selling strategies also just general knowledge about domains.

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
A: Building up my twitter account and getting more people onto my website.

What are your short-term goals in the next year?
A: Selling at least 5 domains. (Not going so well! But I'm hopefull!)

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
A: Selling at least 5000 domains. (Not going so well! Yet.)

What was your first domain you purchased?
A: Wow, probably 100krmella.info like 10 years ago. Don't have it anymore though.

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
A: I bought Porntastic.xxx which I was going to use for a porn site, but that never really took off so I just used it on some TeamSpeak servers and such. 1 year later I hadn't put any effort in doing the Porntastic project so I decided I wanted to sell the domain. Tried to put it up for sale. Don't know why but I then decided to buy maybe some more domains, even sell some of the other domains that I owned and now around 1 month later, haven't sold 1 domain. But I'm hopefull!
 
18
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Welcome to Namepros :)
 
10
•••
Wow thank you all!
 
6
•••
welcome to NP, don't be shy to ask questions, lots of folks here happy to help out.
 
8
•••
Good luck kris! Welcome to NamePros!
 
7
•••
Welcome!
 
8
•••
welcome to domaining
 
6
•••
Hello and welcome to NP! :D
 
6
•••
wwwelcom @ nP
 
8
•••
Welcome Kristófer
 
5
•••
Hi and welcome :)
 
5
•••
Welcome to NamePros.

In terms of improving your sales, it's just as important, if not more, to first improve your buying knowledge and understanding of the market. If you know the market and so what domain names sell and for what price, then you will have a good chance of selling :)

Some good articles around this forum to learn from, and the auctions area to see what sells, and check namebio.com (among others) to see what is actually selling in the world.

And don't be shy to use the "Appraisal" area to find out what others think of your names. They might say rubbish, some might even judge you, but that's what you need ;)


Cheers
 
7
•••
5
•••
Welcome! :)
 
3
•••
Welcome to the Namepros :xf.smile::xf.smile::xf.smile:
 
5
•••
Hello @Kristofer !

Welcome aboard to NamePros!! :)
 
4
•••
welcome and good luck!
 
3
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.
 
1
•••
Welcome dear friend.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back