Domain Empire

Hello

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

purpleskunk

Impact
Hello everyone. I started trying to sell domains a week ago because I have some I want to get rid of, but I've realized they're not that valuable, so I've also picked up a few of higher quality (I think). I'm still new to this and should probably have waited longer before jumping in, though I did do some research beforehand. This forum looks like a good place to start.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
Hello and welcome to nps! Yes, take plenty of time to read and learn here before jumping in too deep...take notes along the way.

•••
Hello

You are in the right place.

Welcome among us.

Best Regards
(((Devanos)))

•••
•••
upload_2021-7-29_20-13-49.png

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Welcome @purpleskunk

There is a wealth of great info here on NP, and many wonderful people to help you out.

Good luck.

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros my friend.

•••
Hi PurpleSkunk, welcome to NamePros. :)

•••
Hello everyone. I started trying to sell domains a week ago because I have some I want to get rid of, but I've realized they're not that valuable, so I've also picked up a few of higher quality (I think). I'm still new to this and should probably have waited longer before jumping in, though I did do some research beforehand. This forum looks like a good place to start.
7_Welcome_Emails_Facebook-1200x628@2x-20-min.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back