discuss Hello

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

McDuke

Top Member
Impact
Hey guys,

Just a thought,

Maybe change the "start from first thread" click option on thread headings, "Which I doubt is used". To a favorite option, change the icon to a star or heart etc "bigger anyways" then add a favorite thread list on main dash board page "at the top for easy access" I looked, I didn't see a favorite option. Maybe I'm blind.... My guess is your theme has a favorite field option.

You have "New posts" which is good,
Domain auctions "monetization I'm guessing?"
Popular this week
Community favorite. what is this? most favs from people? change this to personal thread favs and send to top imo.
Blog favs but no thread favs?
You have watch thread below but it's not a fav list

If this was implemented members can jump into their dashboard then jump to the topics they like, time is money, if they save time getting there maybe they will have more time to read and comment etc.. I have to usually go through Alerts, but if they expire then I go to the niche I want, through a few clicks.

Note *You may see user engagement on random threads go down so watch, see if there is an equilibrium.

Run a test, i bet you will see improved user engagement. :)

Best regards,

McDuke

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back