IT.COM

Hello

NameSilo
Watch

Branko Jovanovic

Established Member
Impact
Wanna say Hi to everyone here.
I'm a graphics designer, PC computer enthusiast, system builder and part time website manager.
Had the pleasure of using PCs since my childhood, early 386.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Welcome friend! You've reached tech heaven! Enjoy the forum. Best of luck investing in domain names!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome, Branko. Just starting out as a domainer or have you been doing this for a while already? What are your immediate domain investing plans/goals?

•••
Hello Branko and welcome to Name Pros! (i bet alot of people don't know what 386 means anymore!)

•••
Hello Mr Branko. Nice to meet you. Welcome to Namepros. It's great place with great peoples

•••
•••
•••
Hey @Branko Jovanovic

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

Ahhh the ol 386's :) I have fond childhood memories of these as well.. back in the day with games like Test Drive, PG Golf and Leisure Suit Larry :)

•••
•••
Hello Branko and welcome to Name Pros! (i bet alot of people don't know what 386 means anymore!)

Lol.. most here will simply think 386 is a NNN Chips

•••
@Branko Jovanovic Welcome to namepros! Growing up in Yugoslavia with an Atari and Commodore was hilarious! :xf.smile: I remember the elctricity reductions in the 8'ties :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Hi Branko
WELCOME TO THE NAMEPROS COMMUNITY !
See ya around. :xf.cool::xf.cool:

•••
Hi @Branko Jovanovic
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
Wanna say Hi to everyone here.
I'm a graphics designer, PC computer enthusiast, system builder and part time website manager.
Had the pleasure of using PCs since my childhood, early 386.
Welcome to the NamePros. I wish you good luck and everythings good!

•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros,

Wish you luck on your journey

•••
•••
Welcome to the forum. Happy domaining:xf.smile:

•••
•••
Back