Hello to All - I am New on NamesPro...

NameSilo
Watch

pawan2050soni

Established Member
Impact
Hello to All,

I am Pawan from India.
I was in domain buying from last 2 years.

I am having domains related to "Hotel" keywords (most of them are 2 words and less than 9 letters with meanings).
Ex. Ushotels, UKhotels, zhotels, NyHotels, MoscowHotels etc. Total 51 domains on "Hotel" Keyword.
Hotels domains are .Biz

Few other domains are .COM. those are FirstLoveMakring, FirstSexperience, WeInsures, InsuresHome, PSAMotor, PSAMotors, HotelzZone, HotelzNow etc.

In .CO, I have 2 domains KiaMotors and PSA-Groupe.

These are avergae 1.5 Years Old Domains.
Most of the domains are on Parking and getting good Visits per months.
But earning is very low, looking to sell some of them or for good offer I can sell all.
I thought to try for a sale or some offer to monetize, as I need money in this time.

Thanks,
PS

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome, how are you monetizing the domain names

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello @pawan2050soni .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Some of those Hotel names are pretty good. But you also need to be careful of trademark infringements like for the Kia domain. Definitely take some time here in these forums and elsewhere regarding trademarks and "UDRP" and how they pertain to domains.

Good luck going forward! :)

•••
Hey there @pawan2050soni

Namepros_Scrabble_Welcome_briguy_(MyWay2Fortune.info).png

•••
•••
Thanks for the support.
Hotels domains are very useful for hotels business and I will try to sell it at reasonable offers.
I want to understand the trademark issue.
If I owned one similar domain ex. PSAmotor and Kiamotor, why I need trademark issue resolution.
If I am owner of a domain and then I should have right to use it anyway.

Please guide.

•••
Thanks for the support.
Hotels domains are very useful for hotels business and I will try to sell it at reasonable offers.
If I owned one similar domain ex. PSAmotor and Kiamotor, why I need trademark issue resolution.

Please guide.

•••
Thanks for the support.

Please guide.

•••
Welcome ,
Good luck domaining !

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back