Dynadot

Hello there!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kyle Hudson

Impact
Hey everyone,

My name is Kyle and super excited to be here! I'm a software engineer from New Zealand currently working for a small company called Newsy www [.] newsy [.] co - it's a tool for domainers who want to make use of their unused domains.

I'm a beginner domainer as well and would love to learn the ins-and-outs of the industry.

Looking forward to connecting with you guys!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, Kyle
Welcome to NamePros

•••
•••
•••
Welcome & good luck buddy

•••
Hey everyone,

My name is Kyle and super excited to be here! I'm a software engineer from New Zealand currently working for a small company called Newsy www [.] newsy [.] co - it's a tool for domainers who want to make use of their unused domains.

I'm a beginner domainer as well and would love to learn the ins-and-outs of the industry.

Looking forward to connecting with you guys!
>newsy.co

sorry but i fail to see the point of this service, it's like a wordpress news site with less features. you could spin up a wordpress instance on whatever domain you want to monetize and have more control - for free. wordpress even has a hub where all your sites are accessible so newsy doesn't even have that edge.

•••
>newsy.co

sorry but i fail to see the point of this service, it's like a wordpress news site with less features. you could spin up a wordpress instance on whatever domain you want to monetize and have more control - for free. wordpress even has a hub where all your sites are accessible so newsy doesn't even have that edge.
I do believe that Newsy offers a free tier (one site only). I've used it for one site for some time. I've done the same thing with a different domain (using Wordpress). It's easier to set up/configure via Newsy, in my opinion.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back