IT.COM

Hey there! I'm new.

NameSilo
Watch

backordr

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone!

One of my first posts here, just wanted to give a shout out and say hello to all the other domainers here. Been a read-only visitor for quite some time now, but wanted to officially sign up to become an active member of the community.

A little about me:

- I'm a software engineer by trade and have my own drop catching software in the ccTLD space
- Domains have been a side hobby of mine for many years now
- I'm always looking to learn something new. "Every person you meet knows something you don't"

Thanks for being such a great community!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome friend! Best of luck!

•••
Welcome, @backordr - Which ccTLDs do you go after with your dropcatching software? Are you catching them for investment purposes or mostly for your own projects?

•••
•••
Hi @backordr
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
Welcome To NP , I need to know more about your drop catching software .

•••
•••
•••
Howdy partner, and welcome to NP! Enjoy your stay!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
- I'm a software engineer by trade and have my own drop catching software in the ccTLD space

I think you just made a bunch of new friends ... lol

Welcome to Namepros and best of luck moving forward with your domains! :)

•••
•••
Hey @backordr

Welcome to NamePros!! good luck

•••
•••
Hey thanks, everyone! :)
Welcome, @backordr - Which ccTLDs do you go after with your dropcatching software? Are you catching them for investment purposes or mostly for your own projects?

I really only go after .io, .sh, and .ac, but am really only interested in .io. I catch them for my own personal projects - I've built so many different apps over the years I can't even begin to count :). Lately I've been doing some catching for investment purposes (quick flip), just because I've had a lot of success catching whatever I want, given it's not backordered through NIC.

Welcome To NP , I need to know more about your drop catching software .

PM me and I can tell you a bit more. I only use it personally right now, but if there's interest, a case could be made for me to roll it out as some service...I'm pretty busy though.

I think you just made a bunch of new friends ... lol

Welcome to Namepros and best of luck moving forward with your domains! :)

haha thanks!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back