NameSilo

Hello there

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

pkjaya2003

Established Member
Impact
10
Hi everyone
Glad to be here. Prem here from Malaysia. Learning my trade in the domain business. Wishing everyone the best day and looking forward to interact with like minded people.
 
9
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi all
I do have 2 question. As a new member how many times can i post a thread in the Make Offer section to list my site?

2nd question would be : How can i delete or remove a thread?

Thanks for your help
 
0
•••
1
•••
AND fellow domainer, pkjaya2003, so you know that this idea is not just some possible idea being thrown around, it's reality for many new domainers and I am one of them; I was so sure that the names I bought were among the best and they would sell instantly. I was wrong.
you know, i'm beginning to realize that. Thanks alot
 
0
•••
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back