Dynadot

Hello there!! I am new here!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

manfredo

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,
my name is Manfredo, I am new to domaning and I hope I will learn a lot of stuff here!
Have a lovely day!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the show!

I hope you enjoy this great forum.

All the best,

RWD

•••
Hey @manfredo

Welcome to NamePros; good luck

•••
•••
Hi @manfredo
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
Hi Manfredo and welcome to NPs. Good Luck with your domaining!

•••
Hello Manfredo .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

How about you tell us a bit more about yourself and if you've bought any domains yet?

Good luck in your future domaining adventures! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello Manfredo .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

How about you tell us a bit more about yourself and if you've bought any domains yet?

Good luck in your future domaining adventures! :)

Thank you!! Well, I am Italian and I've just left London after 5 years. I was looking for a way to earn some money on the internet which would allow me to travel. I know that is challenging but I am really willing to learn. I have bought two domains already, but without doing too much research, so I am afraid they are not worth anything. The names are auca.net and jogger.us.. Actually, if anyone could give me some advice about those two doamins that would be great!!
Anyway from now on before buying any other domain I will read as many post and treads as I can here on this forum!!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have bought two domains already ... auca.net and jogger.us

Actually for your first 2 domains they could be far worse. It obviously all depends on how much you bought them for, but if you got them cheap they aren't bad. Just be careful with non-.com domains when you start. .Net are very soft at the moment, so while Auca.net might have been amazing 10 years ago .. today it's going to be a tough sale, but it still isn't bad. I'm not sure of the .us market, it's not as strong as other ccTLD's, but Jogger is a very good SLD, so it certainly has some value.

Good luck with them moving forward! :)

•••
Actually for your first 2 domains they could be far worse. It obviously all depends on how much you bought them for, but if you got them cheap they aren't bad. Just be careful with non-.com domains when you start. .Net are very soft at the moment, so while Auca.net might have been amazing 10 years ago .. today it's going to be a tough sale, but it still isn't bad. I'm not sure of the .us market, it's not as strong as other ccTLD's, but Jogger is a very good SLD, so it certainly has some value.

Good luck with them moving forward! :)

That's a good :) they both were expiring domains so they were really cheap!! As you said from now on I will stick to the .com! Now I will start gather info and figure out how and where to sell them! Thank you for your advices!! And have a lovely day!!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back