IT.COM

Hello there!! I am new here!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

manfredo

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,
my name is Manfredo, I am new to domaning and I hope I will learn a lot of stuff here!
Have a lovely day!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's a good :) they both were expiring domains so they were really cheap!! As you said from now on I will stick to the .com! Now I will start gather info and figure out how and where to sell them! Thank you for your advices!! And have a lovely day!!

You don't have to avoid them completely. But definitely avoid non-.com "brandable" made-up words at the start like Auca. But if you get very common and used words that have commercial use like Jogger, then you should be fine depending on the TLD. .Net and .US are not bad TLD's .. but be weary of the cheaper TLD's like .xyz and .pro, as for those TLD's there are broad spam/phishing concerns you should learn more about before getting anything in those TLD's.

•••
You don't have to avoid them completely. But definitely avoid non-.com "brandable" made-up words at the start like Auca. But if you get very common and used words that have commercial use like Jogger, then you should be fine depending on the TLD. .Net and .US are not bad TLD's .. but be weary of the cheaper TLD's like .xyz and .pro, as for those TLD's there are broad spam/phishing concerns you should learn more about before getting anything in those TLD's.

if easy.
.com .net (3L, 4L) - popular, buy
.xyz and cheap tld - dont buy

•••
•••
ok. Lovely. A lot of useful info!! So now I will focus on selling those two domains and finding new ones!
Can't wait to learn more stuff!!:)

•••
Hey there @manfredo
IMG_20170406_164100.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Manfredo :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @manfredo !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back