Dynadot

Hello & .sc Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
First, hello to everyone! I am a discussion forum addict, but have never used any domain topic discussion boards (like this one). I own a few domains from GoDaddy and have owned several others through Yahoo domains (before they raised their prices). I moved my .com's over to Godadaddy when Yahoo did that.

Next, where is a good place to buy a .sc domain? I found them at domain.com and it is $107 per year. I have seen lots of mixed reviews of domain.com so I am wondering if there are any better or cheaper other ones.

Thanks!

lk

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First, hello to everyone! I am a discussion forum addict, but have never used any domain topic discussion boards (like this one). I own a few domains from GoDaddy and have owned several others through Yahoo domains (before they raised their prices). I moved my .com's over to Godadaddy when Yahoo did that.

Next, where is a good place to buy a .sc domain? I found them at domain.com and it is $107 per year. I have seen lots of mixed reviews of domain.com so I am wondering if there are any better or cheaper other ones.

Thanks!

lk

name.com $85, not sure if it is the cheapest out there, but a good starting point, and they are a good Registrar, never had any problems with domains there.

& welcome!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back