Watch

AdventurousKid

Impact
Tell me how much

pristinetruth.com

is worth please? I've set my price at 2300 USD

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
High-xx to Mid-xxx
I've reduced the price a little bit, but can you look into my other domains?

Better sell fast than wait for ages, that's what I think!

Looking for a fast sale on:

baggagespot.com ($1000)
buyfastcar.com ($600)
finalhappy.com ($50)
plusyde.com ($50)
pristinetruth.com ($70)
showstreak.com ($300)
vipmany.com ($360)

Are some over or under priced? Much appreciated, let me know if I can help you with something, suggest an unregistered name for a brand you're after or smth, just let me know, it's kind of my hobby.

I am totally new in this, my mind is in your hands lol

Last edited:
•••
@AdventurousKid,

Congratulations on your registration of the domain pristinetruth.com and others. In the spirit of “pristine truth”, we’d like to let you know that “being new doesn’t always mean you don’t know anything”. Know “your style of investment” and “your investment goals”.

Some investors take a “stats-only” approach to investing; while others opt to “brand-out” domains. This is why we encourage you to be mindful of who an appraisal is coming from before you dive into adjusting prices and so on based on every line of feedback you receive.

“Pristine” and “truth” are strong words. Truth is priceless by default; so a “pristine” truth surely has an appeal. The domain reads as something a respected blog, magazine publication or a luxury makeup and skin-care brand might want to leverage. However, it’s about YOUR strategy.

With regard to the most ideal price, it comes down to how you go about letting the market know it’s available. Presentation is everything. You can easily fetch a decent 20% + profit on top of what you paid to register. Possibly more.

See the attachment for some seller’s inspiration.

Attachments

• 19334F88-5975-4F4D-8A12-93E42030E463.png
    19334F88-5975-4F4D-8A12-93E42030E463.png
    697.7 KB · Views: 57
•••
@AdventurousKid,

Congratulations on your registration of the domain pristinetruth.com and others. In the spirit of “pristine truth”, we’d like to let you know that “being new doesn’t always mean you don’t know anything”. Know “your style of investment” and “your investment goals”.

Some investors take a “stats-only” approach to investing; while others opt to “brand-out” domains. This is why we encourage you to be mindful of who an appraisal is coming from before you dive into adjusting prices and so on based on every line of feedback you receive.

“Pristine” and “truth” are strong words. Truth is priceless by default; so a “pristine” truth surely has an appeal. The domain reads as something a respected blog, magazine publication or a luxury makeup and skin-care brand might want to leverage. However, it’s about YOUR strategy.

With regard to the most ideal price, it comes down to how you go about letting the market know it’s available. Presentation is everything. You can easily fetch a decent 20% + profit on top of what you paid to register. Possibly more.

Hello guys, would you like to team up? I have little idea of how to sell the domains I am making, and a lot of idea of how to make them. Have a long list already... Could you/ would you be interested/ advice me how to and where to advertise? Currently I am just listing them to afternic and that's it. Is it enough to sell? I don't know. I don't think so, honestly. My domains, most of them, are really brandable, or at least I'd like to think so, so I would be to a degree sorry for selling them for pennies. What do you thi k? Does it give you ideas. If you could help me with pricing/ appeal and suggest sales channels, I would be happy to wave away to, say, 15%of the sales price, 'cause some of these domains I have in mind are in 5 digit range, judging that by the branding potential. I don't know, what are your rates/ ideas/ suggedtions/ free/ not free advice, sincerely, Lukas Tikuišis, a keen individual

•••
In other words, if this is just a friendly advice, where would you suggest advertising the domains I create? I could write them up, not so much in the visual side, that's something - even writting them up, would GLADLY, gladly entrust into somebody else's hands, if 15% from the sales price sound enough. Believe me I have them in 10s and 20s,the domains that have fully the potential to be registered and branded and sold for 'good money'. I hope you are one of the 'good guys'

•••
@AdventurousKid,

My salary is on the 10th, this is when I will register another 5-6 domains from my list, which I hope you will like. My idea is to turn this into a full-time job, this is when me and the future partners would write them up, possibly visualize them and select the most suitable sales channels for them to be sold at. Would you like to participate? I mean, I would likely agree to any fee you would entail, as long as we contribute with profit maximisation in mind. Let me know if this is something we can do together (or maybe that's just the thing you do). I am excited to publish my new domains, which I think would be brandable and eager to hear what you have to say about that. Whatever happens, thank you for your inspiration and your kind words, looking forward to possible collaboration

Last edited:
•••
Hello guys, would you like to team up? I have little idea of how to sell the domains I am making, and a lot of idea of how to make them. Have a long list already... Could you/ would you be interested/ advice me how to and where to advertise? Currently I am just listing them to afternic and that's it. Is it enough to sell? I don't know. I don't think so, honestly. My domains, most of them, are really brandable, or at least I'd like to think so, so I would be to a degree sorry for selling them for pennies. What do you thi k? Does it give you ideas. If you could help me with pricing/ appeal and suggest sales channels, I would be happy to wave away to, say, 15%of the sales price, 'cause some of these domains I have in mind are in 5 digit range, judging that by the branding potential. I don't know, what are your rates/ ideas/ suggedtions/ free/ not free advice, sincerely, Lukas Tikuišis, a keen individual
I would suggest you become a Squadhelp creative to test your branding and hand-regging abilities. These domains you are showing are not great. Good luck!

•••
A lot of the domains in question are overpriced, and weak...IMO

Last edited:
•••
@AdventurousKid,

We hope all well. Please pardon our delayed reply. With regard to your inquiry, we’d be open to providing perspective on any domain you post in the appraisal section of this forum. You’re welcome to PM us should you have any questions for us specifically.

Our goal is to offer value by providing “an alternative appraisal viewpoint paired with some creative insights”. It’s worth nothing there are MANY seasoned investors in this forum that can be learned from. We invite you to browse threads to gain more insight on how other segments of domain value are determined and measured.

We commend your enthusiasm and commitment to advancing in the domain investment space. Again, you’re welcome to reach out. We’ll assist when, and wherever, possible.

Chris
WNC.HOLDINGS

•••
•••
Back