Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hello, People

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stangjc

Established Member
Impact
0
I'm kind of new to the domain name market. I already own over 22 names so for and I got started about a month ago. I find it addicting so that means I will have a lot of questions on the best way to make a profit from them. I currently have them parked on some monetization sites for now, but I want to do more...Really cool forum glad to have found it. Thank You, Jay
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Jay, welcome to NamePros.

I would suggest reading as much as you can before buying too many more domains :) I sure wish I had! Could've saved myself some money. Check out all the stickies in the 'Domain Noobies' forum, there's some great advice in there. Good Luck!

-Wayne
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros Jay
 
0
•••
Hi and welcome to namepros :wave:
 
0
•••
g'day Jay and welcome to Namepros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
:wave: Welcome to NP
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forum. Don't hesitate to ask questions in the newbie forum. We are all here to help. :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
welcome to namepros
22 domains is a good portfolio to start with it's not with the number you own but with the number of domains you sell btw.
 
0
•••
Hi Jay, welcome. You will get a lot of knowledge from this forum!
 
0
•••
:hi: Jay

Welcome to NamePros. Yes, domaining is very addictive. I'm glad you've caught the bug :) I hope you do well with your domains, the more you read up here the better you will do IMO. Look forward to seeing you around.
 
0
•••
:hi: Hello welcome aboard
 
0
•••
welcome man here , hope good hearing frm u in future :wave:
 
0
•••
Thank You!

Thank you guy's for the warm welcome. Ater doing some reading I figured I don't know as much as I thought and I'm going to have to curb my craving to buy ever name I come up with. But I'm learning. Thanks Again...Jay
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Jay!:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back