IT.COM

Hello just starting out

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

karmaco

Top Member
Impact
Found this great forum last night and read like crazy and am loving all the valuable info here. I became interested in domains purely by accident- when I started registering and looking for the best names for my own purposes just a few months ago. I am kind of a word freak to begin with being a writer. It's sort of addicting, isn't it? Thanks for having me :xf.grin: Hope to know you all better before long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hey there @karmaco
Welcome-to-the-forum-(myway2fortune.info)[1].png

hope to see you around

•••
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NP Karmaco!

Interested in seeing how your writing relates to your domains .. do have have examples of either? I'd have to agree that a good play on words domain is hard to pass up! lol

Yes in due time I will share more. I am currently wading in the child's pool as far as domaining. If I ever get in the deep side of the pool I will let you know! Believe me...:xf.laugh:

As far as writing-- that is a lifelong passion and my main gig.

Welcome @karmaco ! You should do well, being good with words is a big advantage in this business :)

Thank you, I certainly hope it is an advantage at some point and that I have chosen domain words wisely. We shall see.

•••
found this place a few years ago and doesnt matter how fast you read members keep posting more....

•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Best of luck with your business :)

•••
Welcome to domaining, you'll find a lot of great info on this site!

•••
Hello @karmaco !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back