Dynadot

Hello NPs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zobam

Impact
Hello pros, I just got registered few minutes ago, I said let me introduce myself using the mod template. So here I go... :)

What’s your name?
A: Zoabm

Where do you live?
A: Nigeria

What’s your level of expertise?
novice, intermediate, expert, etc.
A: Intermediate

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
years, experience, etc.
A: Less than 2yrs

What would you like to specifically learn first?
how to buy a domain, domain history, best selling strategies, government policies, etc.
A: Best selling startegies

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
A: Yes

What are your short-term goals in the next year?
A: To have sold more than 20 domains not minding the selling price

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
A: Hmmm... As per domaining, to be an expert in this game, and to have mentored thousands in this biz, as well as made $millions from this biz. Yeah, that's my goal

What was your first domain you purchased?
A: Can't even remember, but for domain biz, my first was two and they are: cryptopreneur.info and sexland.us

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
A: I noticed I can make more income from domains. Cuz I've seen many make hundreds of dollars in few weeks into this biz. I've been having cold feet and reading about domainin
g all these while, recently I thought to myself, Since my profession demands I buy domains most times, why not add domain investment in my line of biz? So I moved.

I think that's all, thank you even as I believe and trust I'll learn from professionals here, expand my territory, and achieve my goals.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NamePros Zobam! :)

I hope your wish to make millions in the "domain biz" comes true .. just make sure you only buy .biz domains, otherwise that could be a challenge! lol

(Disclaimer .. I own a handful of great .biz domains .. not dissing .biz .. just thought it was funny to say based on your intro) lol

Anyhow .. best of luck to you and your domains! :)

•••
•••
Back