Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello NamePros

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SBAmara

New Member
Impact
0
Hello folks, I'm new. Not only to the forum but to domain name trading/investing in general.

I'm an interactive designer/developer, so over the years I've acquired several domain names that (imho) are unique, easily remembered, cool, brandable etc. I'll think of some crazy idea every once in a while and will end up finding the perfect domain for it.

Anyway, now I've got a bunch of domain names that I'm not really doing anything with and decided to try to sell them. I'm still on my way down the rabbit hole, but I find the idea of actually investing in domain names quite intriguing. So here I am!

At this point, I'm super-noob. Any resources, articles, news sites, communities that you've found useful, even really basic stuff would be extremely helpful and appreciated!

See you on the boards!

-SBAmara
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hi there
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Welcome :) your in the right place... All the information you would ever need is right here
 
0
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros.com !
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros!

this forum right here is a great resource in itself to learn the basics as well as more advanced topics. and with your attitude, i'm sure you'll learn a lot. :)
 
0
•••
:hi: welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
hello and welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Definitely glad to be here, and looking forward to learning as much as I can.

-SBAmara
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros!:wave:
 
0
•••
Hi SBAmara,

Welcome to NP !! :)

I would suggest reading up a lot before putting ur domains to sell.
You migh tget a good idea how much they are worth and they might end up selling at a value much more than what you might perceive them to be right now !!

Good Luck,
Kross.
 
0
•••
:hi:

Welcome to NamePros. I look forward to seeing you around.
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
welcome to the board and see you around :)
 
0
•••
u'll get a lot of info from here...;)
 
0
•••
:hi: welcome!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back