IT.COM

Hello, my friends!

NameSilo
Watch

Martin Hunter

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone!

I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself; My name is Martin Hunter, I usually go by Hunter by answer to either name. I've bought and sold (or, rather, attempted to sell D': ) domains for 5-6 years now and have managed to accumulate some pretty solid domains (like NYTaxRefund.com, Bassing.com, Bassown.com, Sympify.com, Simptation.com, GATaxRefund.com, CATaxReturn.com, et cetera) - but the domain that brings me here today is Starlink.gg, in hopes of selling this beauty I managed to nab.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction, I look forward to getting to know you all!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you like taxes i see :D welcome to NP broski

•••
you like taxes i see :D welcome to NP broski
Lmao :'D I had actually just finished filing my taxes online via TurboTax and had been building a site for a business I was starting, and whilst searching for domains the thought just struck me to see if any like I listed were available—I figured with the two guarantees in life being Death and Taxes, I couldn't go wrong with a good State/Fed Tax .com domain for a quick flip lol!
I got FederalTaxRefund and StateTaxRefund.com as well; I think those were the only two of them I managed to sell

•••
Hello Hunter, welcome to NamePros

•••
Thank you @aelko :) Its a pleasure to be here, always do love an active, positive forum community

•••
•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :)

•••
Hello Martin, nice to meet you!

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
Hi everyone!

I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself; My name is Martin Hunter, I usually go by Hunter by answer to either name. I've bought and sold (or, rather, attempted to sell D': ) domains for 5-6 years now and have managed to accumulate some pretty solid domains (like NYTaxRefund.com, Bassing.com, Bassown.com, Sympify.com, Simptation.com, GATaxRefund.com, CATaxReturn.com, et cetera) - but the domain that brings me here today is Starlink.gg, in hopes of selling this beauty I managed to nab.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction, I look forward to getting to know you all!
7_Welcome_Emails_Facebook-1200x628@2x-20-min.jpg

•••
Back