Hello , it is Alaa

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

alaa_hd

Established Member
Impact
25
Hi, My name is Alaa a digital project manager and digital consultant working in Dubai.
I am new here in this forum and want to learn more about domain flipping and brokerage. I have many domain names that I bought this year and I think they really good for new startups and online shops.
Most of them have new TLDs, and I am really excited to know more how to sell them and where and how can I find the right end user.
Thank you
 
15
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
2
•••
welcome to NP
 
1
•••
Hey Alaa, welcome to NamePros! Get your reading eyes on as there's plenty of knowledge and information around here to start taking in. :bookworm:
 
0
•••
Hi, My name is Alaa a digital project manager and digital consultant working in Dubai.
I am new here in this forum and want to learn more about domain flipping and brokerage. I have many domain names that I bought this year and I think they really good for new startups and online shops.
Most of them have new TLDs, and I am really excited to know more how to sell them and where and how can I find the right end user.
Thank you
hey bro I m also new here from al ain abu dhabi lets meet nd make some interesting chats about domaining
 
0
•••
Welcome and merry Xmas!
 
0
•••
Hello @alaa_hd !

Welcome to NamePros! :)
 
1
•••
Hello n Welcome to Namepros!
 
0
•••
Welcome dear Alaa inshallah you have good luck in this industry .

Al Marri
 
0
•••
Welcome! (y)​
 
0
•••
Hello, welcome to NP!
:xf.smile:
 
0
•••
welcome
 
0
•••
Hello Alaa !
Welcome to Name Pros and happy domaining !
 
0
•••
Hello @alaa_hd .. and a slightly delayed welcome! :)

Hope you've managed to learn a bit more since you've started. nTLD's are that easy to profit on .. I hope you got some of the better ones! Good luck with them! :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back