Dynadot

Hello , it is Alaa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alaa_hd

Established Member
Impact
Hi, My name is Alaa a digital project manager and digital consultant working in Dubai.
I am new here in this forum and want to learn more about domain flipping and brokerage. I have many domain names that I bought this year and I think they really good for new startups and online shops.
Most of them have new TLDs, and I am really excited to know more how to sell them and where and how can I find the right end user.
Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome @alaa_hd - it's nice to have you. You'll find all kinds of helpful information here by reading through the threads. Good luck with domaining!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome @alaa_hd - it's nice to have you. You'll find all kinds of helpful information here by reading through the threads. Good luck with domaining!
Thank you

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey Alaa, welcome to NamePros! Get your reading eyes on as there's plenty of knowledge and information around here to start taking in. :bookworm:

•••
Hi, My name is Alaa a digital project manager and digital consultant working in Dubai.
I am new here in this forum and want to learn more about domain flipping and brokerage. I have many domain names that I bought this year and I think they really good for new startups and online shops.
Most of them have new TLDs, and I am really excited to know more how to sell them and where and how can I find the right end user.
Thank you
hey bro I m also new here from al ain abu dhabi lets meet nd make some interesting chats about domaining

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back