ATTN REGISTRARS! it.com domain sunrise starts on Jan 2nd! GET READY NOW

Hello, I have a few questions

NameSilo

NameBroth.com

Established Member
Impact
Hey all, I'm new around here and quite new to domaining in general. After spending a day here, I can already tell this is a community that's welcoming, well-managed, and contains a great wealth of knowledge and experience to help out noobs like myself. So glad I stumbled across this place. Definitely going to be sticking around. I do have a couple of questions however...

1. Currently seem to be unable to use the up/down voting function or click the 'Like' or 'Thanks' Buttons. I have read that it is not visible on some posts. But so far I have come across, posts with the functions not visible, posts with them visible, but when you hover over the button you get a red circle symbol. And other posts where it's visible but when you hover over it you don't get the symbol appearing. On all three types of posts, I am unable to use the function. Does anyone know what's wrong?

2. Can you please provide a resource where I can view the various requirements users need to meet in order to rank up from 'New Member' to 'Established Member' and so on? I have found the 'Account Levels' post and quickly looked over it but don't see it mentioned there

Many thank, Ja

8 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I looked and cant help. 14 years here and its impossible to find a lot of info. Participate a bit and maybe at certain number posts you will be eligible to up/down vote. Are you not able to click those icons on this post?

NameBroth.com

Established Member
Impact
I looked and cant help. 14 years here and its impossible to find a lot of info. Participate a bit and maybe at certain number posts you will be eligible to up/down vote. Are you not able to click those icons on this post?
Thanks for looking and no, on this particular post my cursor turns to 🚫 when I hover over them

NameBroth.com

Established Member
Impact
Impact

Haroon Basha

Service.xyzTop Contributor
Impact
One day is not enough to see the depth of an ocean. You need to spend plenty of time here and read posts continuously to gain knowledge. All the best.

OmarVG

Top Contributor
Impact

cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg