Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello, hello, NamePros!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
3,226
My name is RJ. I am an old member, but I see a lot of new faces, so I figure I should re-introduce myself.

I've been a domainer and web developer since 1997. In 2003, I started NamePros and sailed this ship, along with my wife Rachel, until early 2012. Today I live in Las Vegas with my three children and am currently attending UNLV to get my teaching degree.

It is good to see you all.

RJ
 
31
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome back @RJ I am Jitendra, a new member! Just coming out from "Beginners' Room". I was telling a new member that how nice this forum is and the great people who help each other here! And here I met the inspiration and the founder himself! What a Nice coincidence. Great Work and wish you luck for your educational pursuits! Please pay my regards to the family, too! Regards Jitendra, ThemeChilly
 
1
•••
So Sorry for the Loss!
 
0
•••
Thanks @RJ for liking
Welcome back @RJ I am Jitendra, a new member! Just coming out from "Beginners' Room". I was telling a new member that how nice this forum is and the great people who help each other here! And here I met the inspiration and the founder himself! What a Nice coincidence. Great Work and wish you luck for your educational pursuits! Please pay my regards to the family, too! Regards Jitendra, ThemeChilly
Thanks @RJ for liking
 
0
•••
I'm so sorry, Ron.
Rachel will always be loved, and will remain The NPQueen in our hearts.

That was a beautiful video.

Peace,
Kenny
 
Last edited:
7
•••
welcome back , I think you are a experienced domainer , hope that you can share more tips to us :)
 
0
•••
I bear bad news.

Rachel (aka NPQueen, aka Rachel James) passed away at 1 a.m. on February 1, 2013 from complications due to pneumonia.

This video and the attached program are from her memorial service.

As you are awareI have known this for some time and was/am.. so very sorry for your loss Rachel *is* a gem and always will be I will always hold very fond memories of our late night adult chats :D .. A very special person.. x She will always be . the queen x
 
Last edited:
8
•••
Damn :(

I'm so sorry to hear about this.This is the last thing you'd expect to hear about someone who was so bubbly and full of life. Her warmth will always live on in our memories.

As Michelle said, there is and always will be one Queen!
 
4
•••
Greetings from Vicho !!
 
0
•••
Glad to see you out and about again RJ :)
Belated sympathies for you and your family,
NPQueen was a beautiful person, inside and out! RIP
 
Last edited:
5
•••
Welcome back RJ. I don't visit very often anymore as life has kicked me around pretty hard the last few years, but I'm glad I caught this thread on one of my sporadic visits to see how the old place is doing. I am so sorry to hear about Rachel. She was a very sweet person and much too young! :(
 
3
•••
My name is RJ. I am an old member, but I see a lot of new faces, so I figure I should re-introduce myself.

I've been a domainer and web developer since 1997. In 2003, I started NamePros and sailed this ship, along with my wife Rachel, until early 2012. Today I live in Las Vegas with my three children and am currently attending UNLV to get my teaching degree.

It is good to see you all.

RJ

Anyone else feel like the prodigal son has returned here? i mean in my eyes I left for years shocked namepros was sold then to return for about 6 months and he's back. lol
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back