Hello, hello, NamePros!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
3,226
My name is RJ. I am an old member, but I see a lot of new faces, so I figure I should re-introduce myself.

I've been a domainer and web developer since 1997. In 2003, I started NamePros and sailed this ship, along with my wife Rachel, until early 2012. Today I live in Las Vegas with my three children and am currently attending UNLV to get my teaching degree.

It is good to see you all.

RJ
 
31
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice re-introduction @RJ
 
8
•••
Hi RJ, hope you held onto some of those supremely valuable domains from 1997. Welcome back, and good luck with your pursuit of teaching!
 
8
•••
Hi RJ, hope you held onto some of those supremely valuable domains from 1997. Welcome back, and good luck with your pursuit of teaching!

Thanks VP! I've had a lot of great names pass through my virtual hands over the years. I suppose I still have a few decent ones, even though my portfolio is only a tenth of what it used to be.
 
8
•••
Biggest huggles ever :) Hope you are ok .. lovely to see you back here...
 
12
•••
Hey and welcome back :)
 
8
•••
Welcome back :)
 
8
•••
Hi & welcome back!
 
8
•••
Welcome back! :)
 
8
•••
Hi
 
7
•••
Hi @RJ welcome back..
 
8
•••
Hello, Welcome Back...
 
7
•••
Welcome back!!

Thank you for starting this wonderful community! :xf.smile:
 
8
•••
Hey Bro :)
Sooo good to see you.

Peace,
Kenny
 
7
•••
Wondered what happened to the two of you.
Nice to see you are both doing good.
 
7
•••
Hi sir, glad to see you on NP! :)
 
7
•••
hii RJ ..welcome back to Np dude.
 
8
•••
Welcome back RJ. Hows Vegas ? :)
 
6
•••
Welcome back )
 
5
•••
Welcome back mate!
 
6
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back