IT.COM

Hello from NYC

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ginutis

Established Member
Impact
Finally joined NamePros!

Hello from NYC. Hope to meet many great people here in NamePros, developers, domainers, SEOs, online marketers, etc...

I've been buying and developing domains (mostly to lease out) since 2004 and love it.

I'm looking to share ideas and knowledge, as well as look forward to learning from others. Would love to meet a few other successful domainers/online treps from the NYC area and collab together!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Heya Ginutis .. welcome to NamePros (I'm a little north of you)! :)

I'll be interested in hearing more about your leasing of your domains. I think we'll be seeing more and more of that happening as prices for the best domains continue to move up.

Best of luck to you in your future domaining ventures! :)

•••
Thanks Ategy

Where are you located North of NYC? I have a pretty big office up in Eastchester NY (Westchester County), right on main street. Are you far from there?

•••
Nah .. a little further north .. lol .. Montreal! ;)

Last edited:
•••
lol...yeah, just a little!

One of my recent lease to buy client was an electrical company in Orillia, ON. That's the beauty of the internet, you can connect with anyone, anywhere!

Thanks for the welcome and would be interested to here about some of the projects you may be working on, and could share info on some of mine :)

•••
•••
Yeah .. when I said "Little" I meant it in relation to the scale of a global forum .. not in the "Oh cool ... let's meet up for a drink in 15 minutes"! lol

Cool .. I had an aunt who used to live in Orillia .. had some good sized corn fields .. was really cool just to run out and get the best cobbs and cook them super fresh!

As for my projects .. just slugging away at growing my portfolio and really need to be pricing/listing them instead of procrastinating here in the forums! lol

•••
Well good luck, and looking forward to chatting again soon.

•••
Thanks for the welcome Heredomainthere

•••
Hi @Ginutis
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
•••
Glad you joined! Best of luck! You already know there's tons of good stuff here. Enjoy!

•••
One of my recent lease to buy client was an electrical company in Orillia, ON.

You should send this to your clients for a good laugh! ;)

•••
Thanks Silentptnr for the welcome.

I'm really hoping to meet some great people here, especially in the NYC area (LDR ok too :) ) to network with. I'm trying not to get to much into buying domains as I'm a recovering domain name addict, but more into collaborating with others on development, monetization, and leasing domains.

Iv'e been successfully leasing domains since 2004 so I believe I have some good info to share on the topic as well.

•••
You should send this to your clients for a good laugh! ;)

Lol, I'm sure he's going to get a laugh out of that! Def forwarding it on to him. Thanks for sharing the vid.

•••
Welcome to NamePros.. GoodLuck...

•••
•••
•••
Well as a newbie to namepros I just found out that I reached my limit on how many posts I can post here on the forums.

Thanks to everyone again for the great welcome, and I look forward to interacting more with everyone here soon.

•••
Thanks Silentptnr for the welcome.

I'm really hoping to meet some great people here, especially in the NYC area (LDR ok too :) ) to network with. I'm trying not to get to much into buying domains as I'm a recovering domain name addict, but more into collaborating with others on development, monetization, and leasing domains.

Iv'e been successfully leasing domains since 2004 so I believe I have some good info to share on the topic as well.
You've come to the right place to make it happen!

•••
Hello Ginutis,

My name is Julio from the bronx.

I'm not sure what you mean about forum limit in posting? Did you try making quick post in different threads? There might be a time limit enabled for new forum members to stop spammers.

•••
Hi Julio, it appears I can only post 3 messages every 7 minutes. I'll upgrade to remove this limitation, but I'm about to call it a night any way. What part of the Bronx are you from?

Maybe we can have a domainers meetup on my boat...you know where City Island is, right :)

(also thanks Casey for the welcome)

•••
Glad you joined! Best of luck! You already know there's tons of good stuff here. Enjoy!
Thanks, you seem like your a vet here...definitely looking forward to chatting with you some more in the near future.

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back