IT.COM

New to Domain Names Boards

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

j2tuff911

DNadvisorTop Member
Impact
My Name is Jason from NYC or otherwise known as The Domain Baron
I have a decent size Portfolio of just over 300 domains...
Id love to meet up with other domainers in NYC and discuss what were currently working on and IF and How we can both help one another, as well as what tactics we feel are working best and worst lately.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Jason :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
•••
Hello Jason, some decent names there considering most of them are new hand regs. The giveaway is the date on your portfolio, it made me want to check. I would either try to hide that or use a different service that does not show it.

Picture0008.png

That said....... Welcome aboard, there are a lot of nice people here.

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to NamePros Jason! You have some really nice domains in your portfolio

•••
Hi Jason.. Welcome to NamePros..

•••
Thanks for the warm welcomes...
@Atergy
Thanks for the response and the suggestion of CAPS for the longer names,
Also i didnt quite understand your comment regarding some of my earlier...
I really like down to domains I'd drop (I'm guessing your earliest buys).
what did that mean? And i am only a few months in with no sales yet...

•••
I listed a few on flippa, regular listing, and 2 front page listings ($250) with no luck as of yet, also i have my domains on Sedo, Godaddy Premium and Afternic...ive done some outreach emails to end users and got a lot of emails back actually, unfortunatly they were not interested at the time or the cost was too high, i plan on following up but have not yet as it has been less than a month

•••
Thanks for the warm welcomes...
@Atergy
Thanks for the response and the suggestion of CAPS for the longer names,
Also i didnt quite understand your comment regarding some of my earlier...
what did that mean? And i am only a few months in with no sales yet...

It means I made late night typo (or more likely it looks like I deleted part of my post) .. lol .. what I meant was you have a wide range of names .. from good ones .. down to one's I'd drop.

Have you sold any so far?

•••
none yet...i have one Auction ending in 3 days its currently at $100 on Flippa...its Careers420.com
https://flippa.com/8235054-careers420-com
and for the ones you like (by the way which are your favorite 3? would you be proactive to sell them or let the buyer come to you..
anyone else feel free to join the discussion as well, id love the input and advice

•••
Hey there @j2tuff911
Forum-Sunburst-Welcome-(Easy-money-now-myway2fortune.info).png

Checked out your portfolio,
Personally, I take @Ategy.com advice and capitalize your domains

Also I would have the better ones at the top of the page, those will get the most views. Adult ones at bottom!

Put the niches together..

Make fonts more mobile friendly

Screenshot_2017-05-02-03-27-10.png

You have great questions but this isn't the best part of the forum for them

•••
good suggestions and i will CAPS them today, however undeveloped randomly organizes the domains everytime you click on my profile so unfortunately i cant re-arrange them by niche, i wish i could put the adult ones at the bottom and my most valuable ones at the top. Would you suggest i create a webpage just to list my domains, since i have a big portfolio? That was my only other thought on how i could best display them. And by best Display i mean for future potential buyers, end users and myself...Thoughts and comments welcome on my idea for webpage or just leave on undeveloped, and thoughts on my domain names list are most welcome.

•••
•••
•••
So i edited my whole list deleted the old and updated the new...and Undeveloped (MUCHH PUNNN INTENDED) still listed my domains:
Lowercase anyway.... :(

•••
Hello @j2tuff911 !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
good suggestions and i will CAPS them today, however undeveloped randomly organizes the domains everytime you click on my profile so unfortunately i cant re-arrange them by niche, i wish i could put the adult ones at the bottom and my most valuable ones at the top. Would you suggest i create a webpage just to list my domains, since i have a big portfolio? That was my only other thought on how i could best display them. And by best Display i mean for future potential buyers, end users and myself...Thoughts and comments welcome on my idea for webpage or just leave on undeveloped, and thoughts on my domain names list are most welcome.
(1) "Sold by The Domain Baron" maybe "For Sale by The Domain Baron" (unless it has been sold)!

Personally, I would develop my own site, (promote it heavily) mainly because I would have control (my own template) of what goes where etc

•••
•••
•••
•••
@briguy thank u for the tip...where do u sold by...The Domain Baron... just so i can edit appropriately...and i was thinking my own site as well, do u have any good reference points of other domainers who have done the same? id love to see an example...or a reference of sorts...

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Best of luck with your business :)

•••
•••
Soi got a hold of Undeveloped staff and spoke with Herman who couldnt have been more friendly attentive and helpful, he resolved my CAPS PROBLEM, the new updated list is below. And as far as the Sold by: they are aware of the issues and quote "

"sold by" is United kingdom English.
We are thinking of changing the text a little but we aren't sure to what exactly. Currently doing some research about this."

so all good things....
And please ENJOY THE NEW LIST ;)

https://undeveloped.com/domain-seller/the-domain-baron?order=relevance

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back