Hello from Nepal.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Primary Names

Top Member
Impact
3,935
HELLO EVERYONE !!
My name is dorje, and I live in beautiful country called, Nepal. You can see Mount Everest from my window (Naah.. just kidding ). I develop web applications in languages including php, javascript, html etc. I am fairly good at coding. I do not have a good grip on domaining yet but I am a fast learner and a survivor.

I am a true believer of what Rocky Balboa says - Its not how hard you hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done.
 
12
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to namepros
 
6
•••
Welcome to Name Pros.
 
3
•••
Hi Dorje and welcome to The Club! :cigar:

Your skillset is pretty well suited to domaining
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Welcome :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back