NameSilo

Hello! I'm new... (kinda)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

viciousdomains

New Member
Impact
3
My name is Eric. I bought my first domain name in 2001 when it was still Network Solutions. I purchased a few domains over the years and have held a few. Recently, I decided to dabble with domain investing. Not sure if I picked the best time, but here I am!

I'm a quick learner and am refamiliarizing myself with terms, etc. I might have some questions so please be kind. I will share any knowledge I have and always pay it forward!

Much success to all... it's geting si.lly out there!

Best,
Eric / Vicious Domains
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to namePros...

6-namePros-Community-LaborDay-Working-Together-For-Something-Bigger-Than-Us.gif
 
1
•••
You are welcome here at NamePros.
 
1
•••
IMG_0887.png
 
10
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back