NameSilo

Hello From Kontera

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mika.tal

New Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I'm from Kontera ad network and I'm new to this forum. I'm here to learn as well as to help. If anyone has any questions regarding Kontera or ad nets in general, I'll be happy to answer.

Bye,
Mika,
Kontera Optimization Team
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello Mika, welcome to NamePros :)
 
0
•••
Welcome :)
 
0
•••
:hi: Mika and welcome to NP !
 
0
•••
:hi: Mika

Welcome to NamePros. I look forward to seeing you around.
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros.
hope you stay here for long time
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
Hi there. Can you explain briefly what Kontera is all about. Oh yeah. Welcome to Namepros.
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forum.
 
0
•••
Hi and welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
Smiler said:
Hi there. Can you explain briefly what Kontera is all about. Oh yeah. Welcome to Namepros.

It's great to get such a warm welcome :)
To answer your question, Kontera offers an In-Text Advertising solution that lets publishers monetize their content in real-time by providing a new source of ad inventory. Our technology highlights particular words already in a publisher’s text and presents ads in a floating layer only when a user mouses over.

Mika
Kontera Optimization Team
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP :)

I have certain doubts which I am Pming you :) please let me know what you think about them
 
0
•••
:wave:
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to NamePros! :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back