Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Time to leave AdSense? HELP!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

NyahKon

Account Closed
Impact
1
First thing's first - hello! I'm new here.

With that out of the way, I have a question: Is it time for me to leave Adsense and join with someone else? I own a gaming site (Final Fantasy) that gets around 600 unique visitors per day and quite a number of pageviews. I have multiple Google Adsense ads on both my site and forum, but there's a problem: Not only is my CTR quite low, but when I do get clicks, the amount of money I get is VERY small. For example, today's first two clicks have netted me a total of $0.02. The other day, I had 12 clicks for a profit of $0.49. And the one before that, six clicks for a profit of... $0.14. Hmm...

Yes, I'll have a lucky day or two when I get more than a dollar, but it's been on a steady decline for quite some time now. Just doesn't seem right.

Do you reckon I should switch to someone else? And if so, who would you recommend for a site like mine? Adbrite? Kontera? Both?
...someone else? I need some advice.

Thanks. Appreciate it!
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
First questions : Wheres your original traffic ? If International traffic then it is normally for a gaming site.
 
0
•••
The majority is US traffic, followed by UK and Japan as a distant third.
 
0
•••
Its normal for this this keyword as well as most of low paying keywords. Also this month really sux. But still there aren't really good alternative for AdSense so far.
 
0
•••
Join bidvertiser!(as I did) and choose to select ads that want to be shown to your visitors.
then don't accept for example ads giving under 50/40/30/20 cents, and approve others!
then some clicks may give u even nearly $4 !
Hope this help u...
 
0
•••
But have you actually received a payment from them yet?

I guess the problem is that I've read a lot of dodgy things about many of these alternative companies. For example, not being paid or clicks not counting. However, I really hope to get some more advice, because yet another day has gone by and all I've earned is a not-so-impressive $0.14. -_- A wasted opportunity in my mind.
 
0
•••
NyahKon, bidvertiser is one of the best!
I heard a lot about them! and the minimum payment is only $10 ! and to paypal!
so, I got about $8 from them till now! and heard they really pay! I will tell you when I got the money...
 
0
•••
Have you heard about smart pricing?

I think you should read about it a bit. And try to find the solution of existing things.
 
0
•••
You should also block some low paying MFA site ads which might be showing on your website. It might help you a lot.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the suggestion, -Nick-. Will do.

sufi:
How do I know which advertisements on my site are low-paying MFA sites?
The idea is good; I just need to know how to implement it.

;)
 
0
•••
NyahKon said:
Thanks for the suggestion, -Nick-. Will do.

sufi:
How do I know which advertisements on my site are low-paying MFA sites?
The idea is good; I just need to know how to implement it.

;)

Use this website to ditch those low-paying MFA websites:
www.adsblacklist.com

bidvertiser - beware of these jokesters. I've been battling with them to return money for ad campaigns I had running. They clearly allow a lot of bogus traffic, extremely low quality traffic, counting clicks that never did come to my websites etc. If they treat their advertisers that way, I tremble to think of how they treat their publishers.
 
0
•••
Most of the times, they consist of just search pages or bunch of keywords. You can visit these URLs without clicking your own links (Just copy/paste the ad URL and extract the advertisers site URL inside that paid adsense ad URL). Adsblacklist.com is also a good website to study in this regard.
 
0
•••
As suggested, http://www.adsblacklist.com is a good resource for helping get rid of those low-paying MFA websites; however, it will only do so much.

Unfortunately, a lot of it comes down to your site topic.
Some topics have a lot of high-paying advertisers, some don't.

You may want to look into some affiliate programs as well. Perhaps earn commission for game and soundtrack sales/etc.
 
0
•••
whitebark said:
Use this website to ditch those low-paying MFA websites:
www.adsblacklist.com

bidvertiser - beware of these jokesters. I've been battling with them to return money for ad campaigns I had running. They clearly allow a lot of bogus traffic, extremely low quality traffic, counting clicks that never did come to my websites etc. If they treat their advertisers that way, I tremble to think of how they treat their publishers.

Yes, beware, I and many others have had problems with bidvertiser, for me clicks didn't seem to be countered and ads loaded very slowly for my users.
 
0
•••
Well, according to you guys, I'm getting worried!
but I contacted their support several times and got fast response and complete responses! I thought their support is nice!
Also, as I approved only ads having +50cent revenue, my revenue that sometimes get made by my own clicks grow fast! I have about $9 till now.
and after I got my $10, I will tell everybody if they pay or they dont! so dont risk till I get my revenue!
 
0
•••
Sina said:
my revenue that sometimes get made by my own clicks grow fast!

Be carefull with that, they track all clicks.
 
0
•••
Internet Concierge said:
Be carefull with that, they track all clicks.

It's things like that that have me asking for a refund.
:td:
 
0
•••
you get smartpriced + you just need to make better ads placement + research keywords which bid higher in adsense.
 
0
•••
If you have high-quality traffic, try Intellitxt by Vibrant Media. They are quite good/
 
0
•••
How can I avoid smart pricing? Or if I've already been smart priced, is there a way to reverse it? I apologize if these are silly questions.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back