Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello from Kentucky

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deannam

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello!

I'm here to learn. I am a bit of a domain addict but recently came to the conclusion (I've been in denial for a while) that I have a problem. Too many domains and I simply can't maintain them all!

Happy to be here.
Deanna
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to the community! :) You ain't the only one trying to jungle too many domains... Welcome to the club. :p
 
0
•••
Welcome to Nampros!
 
0
•••
Hi Deanna :wave: Enjoy your stay!
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros Deanna. Nice to meet someone else here from Kentucky (I live in Corbin :) ) Hope to see ya 'round the forum.








psst, NamePros will only make that addiction worse. :lol:
 
0
•••
HI, deannam
welcome to NamePros :) :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP!
 
0
•••
Nice to meet you Deanna :wave:
 
0
•••
Hello, welcome to NamePros! :D
 
0
•••
Hi
we're all addicts here :p
hehe
Joe
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros, better than rehab cause rehab's for quitters.

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Welcome.....Buddy ..welcome Here ....
 
0
•••
nice to have you on board :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back