Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello from Kentucky

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deannam

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I joined a while back but don't think I did anything at the time except lurk! :]

I have been publishing ezines and blogs since 1999 and have a lot of interests.

I have come to the realization that I really need to scale back from 84 web sites in 10 different subject areas to something more reasonable. I'm not sure what the right balance is but suppose I will know it when I find it!

So that means I'm going to be spending a lot of time here, I think, in the interest of scaling back.

Hello!
Deanna
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi there :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi Deanna and welcome.
Wauw, with 84 site you will definitely have some work :)
Enjoy the board!
 
0
•••
Hello Deanna, welcome to NamePros ;)
 
0
•••
hi there, nice to meet someone from the country!
 
0
•••
What an accomplishment to have 84 sites. Welcome to the board! :hi:
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to NamePros :)
 
0
•••
Hello Deanna, welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
hiya

:hi: and welcome to name pros :)

Regards

lou
 
0
•••
Hi, welcome to namepros.

You have came to the right place :)
 
0
•••
Welcome aboard, bro! :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros Deanna,

I'm sure we can learn alot from each other :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back