Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello from ice cold Estonia

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alar

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello everyone,

My name is Alar and I have a net addiction.... oops wrong site. :)

Sorry - no addiction here. I am 35 years old, I run few websites as a hobby. I havent made millions from the sites, but the sites do pay for their hosting. I speak pretty fluently 4 languages: estonian, english, finnish and russian.

My first site was www.huumor.com - launched april 1st 2000 - suitable date for a joke site, dont you think so? :)

I have some other sitess too, but Huumor is my "firstborn". The joke site was running some time under different domain names before I got the "com" domain for it.

It would be nice to earn a lot from my sites, but currently is only a dream. Maybe someday I will with some help from other NamePros users (link partners, promotion techniques, revenue sharing, etc).
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hello Alar, welcome to NamePros! :D
 
0
•••
Hi Alar.Im glad you join us here in NamePros..hope you enjoy your stay here.:)
 
0
•••
Hey Alar,

hope you have a good time over here. Cool site btw (y)
 
0
•••
Welcome To Name Pros!
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros!!! one of the best forums on earth i have to say! i am sure u will enjoy ur stay here
 
0
•••
Thanx for the warm welcome!
 
0
•••
huumor.com nice typo..
n fotoloto ..like the name..kekke
anyways a warm welcome to namepros!
 
0
•••
Malaysia said:
huumor.com nice typo.

Its true, that in english it is a typo (one "u" too many)
but
"huumor" is an estonian word, meaning ... you guessed it - humor (humour). :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros Alar, thats a good introduction :)
Enjoy your stay here.
 
0
•••
welcome :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Welcome!

Great introduction, thanks.

The huumor site looks good.

I run a few, too, without making a fortune. Do believe, however, that in a few years I may be a thirty-year overnight success. ;)

You have a great advantage in domaining with your knowledge of languages!

Hope to see you around the board. Many happy returns.

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
HI, Alar
welcome to NamePros :) :wave:
 
0
•••
Hello Alar, nice to meet you :)
 
0
•••
Welcome aboard Alar, enjoy yourself :D
 
0
•••
Hi Alar!
i hope you fit in here nicely!
Joe
 
0
•••
TheArbiter said:
Hi Alar!
i hope you fit in here nicely!
Joe

Time will tell, but I sure hope so. :)
 
0
•••
Hi, Alar welcome to NamePros...
 
0
•••
Hello Alar, welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Alar said:
Its true, that in english it is a typo (one "u" too many)
but
"huumor" is an estonian word, meaning ... you guessed it - humor (humour). :)


ohh ic.. well than u get a lot estonian visitors..good..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back