IT.COM

Hello everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sjpals

Yeah, this is meTop Member
Impact
Hi,
Just realised I launched into some other posts and didn’t even introduce myself, how rude!!

I’ve been making websites since 2003 and ‘collecting’ domains since 2010. They are all .coms and are a mixture of 1 word,, 2 words and a few 5 letter domains, and a few regrets lol.

They were primarily bought with the purpose of putting e-commerce or ‘information’ websites on them.

I have around 100, and it’s becoming a bit unmanageable. They are in two registrars because I decided to be a reseller of domains and am in the process of transferring my ‘forever domains’ (hobby sites) over, but really need to sell some before I buy more!!

I feel I have an addiction. I spend many hours looking at potential domain names and I wold probably make many more regretful purchases if I actually afford to buy more.

I am enjoying looking at other peoples purchases (in the 4l and 5l discussions) and hope to see more in the future.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to nps!

I use excel and the interface at Epik to help keep track of names and notes (names do not have to be registered at Epik to use the system...you just have to be a registered user).

•••
Hello and welcome to nps!

I use excel and the interface at Epik to help keep track of names and notes (names do not have to be registered at Epik to use the system...you just have to be a registered user).
For some reason I cant press the like button or thanks. So, thanks!

•••
For some reason I cant press the like button or thanks. So, thanks!
You are welcome! It can take a few days for some features to be available to new members.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back