Hello, from Hungary

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

akos.s

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

My name Akos and I'm from Hungary.
I'm very interested in the domain biz and I'm hoping to learn a lot from you guys.
Any beginner tips?

Cheers,
Akos

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Akos!

Welcome to NamePros and good luck!

•••
•••
Hi Akos

Welcome to the forum, good luck!!

•••
•••
Yes, all domain names you see on NamePros are poor.. (very few exceptions) don't use them as a guide. Hmm NamePoor.Com is more suitable?

99.99%+ of domainers will fail. If you are decent at math, use statistics to guide you.

Be ambitious and focus only on a domain that someone could really NEED.

Understand the difference between investing and speculation.

Don't piss money into the wind.

A few pointers, good luck

Last edited:
•••
Welcome friend!

Best of luck!

•••
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!

The forum offers a vast variety of topical and factual information to assist with one's domain names ambitions.

Search out and read away with the posts that address your individual goals.

•••
Hi Akos,

Welcome to Namepros!

Tip: Play imaginary buying and registering games and see how they match the sales and when you have practiced a good gut feeling, start playing for real and make another round of mistakes! Good luck! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello Akos and welcome to nps!

•••
Welcome to Namepros my friend!

He's a good friend of mine, I know him from my hometown. Very good business instincts and a nice chap.
Will surely be a great member of NP.

Good luck my mate! Shoot me a PM ;)

•••
•••
Any beginner tips?
Best tip are from experience, here is my tip, which I learned the hard way...
Set a budget and stick to it!

Namepros-welcome-briguy-(420Gangsta.ca).png

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello and welcome to NP forum

•••
Hi @akos.s Welcome to NP invest the amount that you can afford to lose, dont rush from the start go steadily one or at max few domains at a time. keep reading and learning from this forum. all the best. :)

•••
•••
Hi guys,

My name Akos and I'm from Hungary.
I'm very interested in the domain biz and I'm hoping to learn a lot from you guys.
Any beginner tips?

Cheers,
Akos
Welcome,
you are on the right place for domaining... :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi Akos! Welcome to NP and good luck!
Domaining is far from being easy or a get-rich-quick scheme so take your time. Although I'm a total beginner, like you, my only advice to you would be to save yourself the time and money by fighting the temptation of registering/buying few domains at your first days without accumulating enough knowledge to recognize which names will really be a sound investment. Don't despair, though, when you make mistakes, and you will surely make them and continue doing so while sharpening your skills, because truly they are inevitable.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back