IT.COM

Hello from down Under!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dominos93

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

My name is Dean from Australia. I have been a member of this forum for 2 months reading and lurking so I have decided to be more active within the community by introducing myself.

I have played around with transferring domains by selling liquid names for very little margins but the experience was good overall.

Currently sitting on about 20 names mainly through closeouts and a few hand regs.

Would love to connect with some experienced members and talk domains. Come say hi don't be a stranger!

Thanks all

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hi Dean .. and Welcome to NamePros! :)

While obviously it always really depends on the specific domains, I think closeouts are a really good route to take when starting out (and even still after that .. lol). You can find some really good domains if you take the time to look, and you don't end up spending a fortune!

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
Hi Dean .. and Welcome to NamePros! :)

While obviously it always really depends on the specific domains, I think closeouts are a really good route to take when starting out (and even still after that .. lol). You can find some really good domains if you take the time to look, and you don't end up spending a fortune!

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

Ategy!

I actually snagged two names today from your list. Saved myself so much time scrolling through thousands of names.

Thanks so much appreciate it mate.

•••
•••
Hello everyone,

My name is Dean from Australia. I have been a member of this forum for 2 months reading and lurking so I have decided to be more active within the community by introducing myself.

I have played around with transferring domains by selling liquid names for very little margins but the experience was good overall.

Currently sitting on about 20 names mainly through closeouts and a few hand regs.

Would love to connect with some experienced members and talk domains. Come say hi don't be a stranger!

Thanks all

Welcome to Namepros @Dominos93 and it's good to see that you have got a lot of this Domaining stuff covered by reading and lurking on Namepros.

All the best on your Domaining Endeavor @Dominos93

Ategy!

I actually snagged two names today from your list. Saved myself so much time scrolling through thousands of names.

Thanks @Ategy.com for your daily lists and it's a best place for beginners to look for closeouts and I myself have picked some from yours and still do.

•••
Welcome to Namepros my friend.

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros. NamePros will be a great experience for you.

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello Dean and welcome to namepros! Hope to visit your homeland one day!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello everyone,

Thanks all
Experimenting, experiencing the results, being friendly - and not being a stranger yourself - brings learnings and connections with others.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
WOW. You are wise beyond your acc age! :)

@TERADOMAIN my favorite LLLL.com; best 4L margins hope reads this; drops says hello! His perspective on liquid domains is also my favorite: remains fave niche

i’ll add my link fave helpful threads list;

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Who do i know from Australia.

Hi @Corey; say hi, :)

Samer

Last edited:
•••
G'day Dean & welcome

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back