Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hello friends!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sansab

Established Member
Impact
35
Hello friends!

Here my Basics:

What’s your name?
A: Sandro

Where do you live?
A: Bosnia

What’s your level of expertise?
A: Novice

How much experience do you have in the domain industry?
A: just a couple of buyings

What would you like to specifically learn first?
A: best buying/selling strategies

Are you currently working on any projects or ideas?
A: Yes

What are your short-term goals in the next year?
A: To get to a good level with experience about domain flipping

What are your long-term goals in the next 5 years?
A: To make the same (or more ) amount of money with domain flipping like I use to do with my regular job now :)

What was your first domain you purchased?
A: A dot com for private use

Why did you start investing in domains? Please tell us the story.
A: I have see a opportunity!


Sooo a couple of words that I must write:

I am really glad that I have found this forum, its awesome! I was "playing" with the thoughts of starting buying and selling domains a lot of years ago but I never tried it really until these days. I was thinking all the time that domainers are hard competitors and that they is no chance that I can find so much information on one place about domains! I am really thankful to all you guys here for the stuff that I have read the last days on this forum, you are awesome! I hope that one day I can teach newbies!

I got now a couple of 5L dot com domains that are brandable and pronounceable and two "2 word" domains, so wish me luck! (y)

P.S. how I can contact a administrator because I have make a mistake on my profile?! :whistle::bag:
 
18
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello Sandro :) Welcome to Namepros!

Good Intro!
 
17
•••
Welcome to namepros.
 
17
•••
Welcome friend! Best of luck!
 
16
•••
Welcome to NP
 
16
•••
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:
 
16
•••
Hi Sandro @sansab and welcome to NP!!
 
16
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!
 
15
•••
Hello :)
 
16
•••
Welcome to NP :)
 
13
•••
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP
 
13
•••
WELCOME SIR .. :xf.smile:
 
13
•••
13
•••
Djes ba, sta ima? :)
Welcome to NP :)
 
15
•••
7
•••
So I am not the only Bosnian! (y)

Nope, you are not :) Here you can meet people from Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Croatia... all ex YU countries and whole Balkans :) actually from all over the world :)
We are real multi-kulti community :)

Btw. I am not from BiH :)
 
10
•••
Hello and Welcome ;)
 
10
•••
Hey there @sansab
Welcome-NamePros-briguy-(myway2fortune.info).png

Hope to see you around
 
10
•••
Welcome to the forum!
 
8
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros!
 
9
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back