Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello Everyone

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dnrich

New Member
Impact
0
Hello Everyone,

My name is Richie. I am very happy to be here and hope to learn from you guys and contribute to the community as well.

Cheers.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Let me be the 1st to welcome you here!
 
0
•••
Thank you very much. Great hacks you got there!
 
0
•••
Hi there, nice to meet you :)
 
0
•••
Hi Richie welcome to np
 
0
•••
Welcome, Richie. What are your interests re: domains?
 
0
•••
Thanks very much guys. Happy to be here :)

@jds626x: I've been domaining on and off since 2006 (won't call myself a serious domainer though), prefer mostly .COMs and currently own a portfolio of about 650 with few .NETs, .ORGs and .USs.

I don't fancy other TLDs other than .COMs, although once in a while I dabble into the .TVs. Don't like the .MOBIs and the .COs much either.

Visited the site in your sig, I like the simple design (you misspelled "domains" in your homepage title).
Lately, I decided it's time to prune my portfolio. I can PM you the link to some of my domains that are up for sale if you want to have a look. :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for the heads-up on the misspelling!

I'm definitely interested in having a look at what you're selling. I'm more in development mode right now, but you never know..
 
0
•••
@ jds626x: PM sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back