Dynadot

Hello from UK

NameSilo
Watch

michmazury

Established Member
Impact
Hello Everyone, my name is Michal, I am a newbie domain flipper and am glad to have found this community. Nice to be here and am hoping to learn a lot from more experienced colleagues :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Michal and welcome to nps! Spend many hours reading and learning here before investing too much.

•••
Hello Michal and welcome to nps! Spend many hours reading and learning here before investing too much.
Hello @Mister Funsky and thank you for a warm welcome. I am afraid it's too late as I gave in to a beginners hype and make all the mistakes that @ravidesai has put altogether in this post (/threads/domain-valuation-for-beginners-my-view.1292471/)

I am now trying to clear the mess and learn how to swim now that I am in deep waters and made a debt with my credit card :oops: This website seems like a great resource to learn a lot about domaining. Btw, have you used Premium Appraisals in the Insiders Club? I bought quite a lot of domains and it would be helpful to have a professional opinion on how much they are worth

•••
Btw, have you used Premium Appraisals in the Insiders Club? I bought quite a lot of domains and it would be helpful to have a professional opinion on how much they are worth
I've used it a time or two...you only want to put your very best name there.

There is an appraisal thread here where you can put up a few names. It takes a thick skin as sometimes people can be pretty blunt...but that is what you want. It is best to learn what is worth renewing or not.

We all went through a learning process so don't stress is you have not gotten some really good names yet. Focus on aftermarket and auctions...hand regging is hard until you have the hang of things.

•••
I've used it a time or two...you only want to put your very best name there.

There is an appraisal thread here where you can put up a few names. It takes a thick skin as sometimes people can be pretty blunt...but that is what you want. It is best to learn what is worth renewing or not.

We all went through a learning process so don't stress is you have not gotten some really good names yet. Focus on aftermarket and auctions...hand regging is hard until you have the hang of things.
thank you!

•••
•••
•••
I am now trying to clear the mess and learn how to swim now that I am in deep waters and made a debt with my credit card :oops: This website seems like a great resource to learn a lot about domaining. Btw, have you used Premium Appraisals in the Insiders Club? I bought quite a lot of domains and it would be helpful to have a professional opinion on how much they are worth
The professional appraisal is a nice feature, and may help give some needed guidance.
Welcome to the forum, and good luck swimming the waters. These are hard economic times for some, but there is always hope.

•••
•••
Hello Michal UK,

Welcome to NamePros,

Q. How much you have spend so far?

Q. And how many domains you are having now?

•••
•••
•••
The professional appraisal is a nice feature, and may help give some needed guidance.
Welcome to the forum, and good luck swimming the waters. These are hard economic times for some, but there is always hope.
Hello @LoveCatchyDomains many thanks. Hope I will learn fast 🤓

•••
•••
cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
Hello Everyone, my name is Michal, I am a newbie domain flipper and am glad to have found this community. Nice to be here and am hoping to learn a lot from more experienced colleagues :)

Hello from UA​

Hey, Michal, if you are newbie domain flipper, so why did you purchase gold account for?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back