Dynadot

Hello Everyone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MikeXKingdoms

Established Member
Impact
Hello Everyone!

My name is Mike and I am from Chicago. I'm very excited to be part of this resourceful and vibrant community. I must say I had my interest in domaining for quite some time now and do my best to learn as much I can. Still, I consider myself a beginner, yet the information found here is invaluable in pursuing and growing in this exciting venture. I’m the owner of XKingdoms marketplace focusing on brandables, startups and geo type domains. My current focus is marketing strategies and methods of reaching out a prospective end user. I feel this avenue is best to maximize sale through success, just my opinion. I attempted Flippa but did not have much success, perhaps my marketing efforts were not sufficient to get any interest. I currently implement Afernic, Sedo and Godaddy marketplaces. My portfolio is powered by EFTY and I am very pleased with their service. If I had to state my goals in regards to NamePros, it would be to learn how to auction and list my domains here. Quite confused on that one yet…I see allot of bumps ;) I will read up more on it so I can contribute more and be part of this community. Thanks for having me and all the wisdom everyone shares around here. Have a great day NamePros! Mike.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back