Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello Everyone!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dearroy

Established Member
Impact
54
My name is Roy, I am not new here but this is my very first post.

After reading posts and news here for almost 1 year, I decide to step into the domain world - I was a domain collector and I have quite a few domains in hand, some were registered for my projects and some were just collected as investment.

Now I am considering to sell some of the domains as 1) the project i was planning to start cancelled 2) those domains I invested are just sitting there at dust.

Hoping I will have a good time here, and thanks for the reading!
 
22
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros.
 
19
•••
HELLO THERE !!
@dearroy
WELCOME TO NAMEPROS COMMUNITY !
I hope you have a great inventory of quality domans. You can share a few names with us if you wish.
Looking forward to do some business together.
Hope to see you around.

:xf.smile::xf.smile:
 
Last edited:
20
•••
Welcome to NP, best of luck in the business!
 
21
•••
Hello Roy, welcome! Congratulations on stepping out from lurking!
 
21
•••
19
•••
Thanks brothers!
 
17
•••
Sell us your domains!!!

Hi Roy :xf.smile:
 
20
•••
Hi there Roy :) Welcome
 
21
•••
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:
 
17
•••
WelCome !
 
18
•••
Hey Roy

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures
 
19
•••
Welcome :)
 
18
•••
13
•••
Welcome to NP. :)
 
17
•••
Welcome to NP!!!
 
16
•••
Hi Roy,
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg
 
17
•••
Hello Roy :) Welcome to Namepros!
 
16
•••
Welcome to NP!!!
 
14
•••
welcome.gif
 
12
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back