Dynadot

Hello everyone

NameSilo
Watch

domqo

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
I`m new in forum and im still learning about domain selling for profit. I`m glad to be user in this forum. I will learn so much about my new business.
Thanks for attention!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
g'day and welcome to NamePros @domqo

Cheers
Corey

•••
Hey there @domqo

Hope to see you around.

•••
Yes, I suggest you invest in .com for now, you can invest in other extensions later when you know the type of names to buy.

Spend more time reading the vast material here before you buy, as suggested by @Want2learn earlier. Check out sales reports from namebio / dnjournal. Also follow namepros marketplace/auctions, see what other members are buying. You can then decide the direction you want to take / niche you want to invest / type of names depending on your budget e.g. you can invest in 3L / 4L names or one word / keyword rich names.

Continue learning, good luck
Thanks for your answer! I will buy one .com domain and i will wait to learn more about selling.
Thanks a lot guys!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Thanks guys! One question more- How i can check domain price? I searched in forum, but much users said bad words about estibot. Can you suggest me how i can check domain price?
Thanks a lot!

•••
Thanks guys! One question more- How i can check domain price? I searched in forum, but much users said bad words about estibot. Can you suggest me how i can check domain price?
Thanks a lot!
Hey,

Go to namebio.com.

Hope that helps.

•••
•••
Hey,

Go to namebio.com.

Hope that helps.

Yes, i found this website. I wrote keyword/s from domain name. Search Engine doesnt found anything :D :D :D . I mean domain price for this domain is zero :D
Thanks for help!

•••
Hi domqo,

Welcome aboard.

Happy domaining!

•••
•••
Welcome to domianholic community :hungover: !
Good Luck (y)(y)(y)

•••
•••
•••
Hello @domqo !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back