Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hello Everyone From New York!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainerDan

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi Everyone,

My name is Dan Cassidy and I am new to the domain business. I have been involved with Internet marketing for a couple of years with little success and I am hoping to find this business to be more lucrative for me.

Already my old website is making more money being parked than when I had it up with affiliate links and Adsense, so it is looking good so far. I have already earned over $30 in a couple of days!

This looks like a great forum to start off with and I hope to learn more about the domain business here.

Regards,
"Domainer Dan" Cassidy
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
HI Dan! Welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
hi lol, welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP! :)
 
0
•••
Hello Dan, welcome to NamePros :)
 
0
•••
Hello :)
 
0
•••
:hi: Domainer Dan

Welcome to NamePros. It's great to hear how well you have done with the parking of your domain. I wish you much more success ahead and look forward to seeing you around.
 
0
•••
Hi Dan welcome to NP and good luck, Mike
 
0
•••
Hey Dan, welcome to NP :wave:

There are loads of Dans now!

Joe
 
0
•••
welcome ;)
 
0
•••
Welcome aboard Dan!:D
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
:hi: and welcome to NP ! Enjoy your stay !
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back