Domain Empire

Hello! CryptoInvestor here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CryptoInvestor

Experienced InvestorTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone I am a US based Cryptocurrency investor and have recently got into the domain business. I’m eager to learn more about it, if any suggestions, please do inform me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome to nP
best of luck in domaining world...

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP. Btw you can spend crypto for domains :xf.grin:

•••
•••
•••
Welcome here.
Spend some time on NP, you'll don't need suggestions anymore. :xf.smile:

•••
1. Research, research and research.Read, read and read before buying , registering or investing in any domain
2. .com should be your first choice, if not only!

•••
Hey @CryptoInvestor

Welcome to NP my fellow Cryptonaught :)

Hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
1. Research, research and research.Read, read and read before buying , registering or investing in any domain
2. .com should be your first choice, if not only!
Thank you for that, I agree I only purchase .com (unless I come across something too good). I had read that the 4 letter domains were incredibly valuable and it got me pumped so I bought just about every one I could find. I’m very patient so I plan to hold them for a while, but as for actully selling them after maybe building them up, is this pretty much the #1 place to do so? I use SEDO aswell and Flippa, but very expensive....

•••
And thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

•••
Thank you for that, I agree I only purchase .com (unless I come across something too good). I had read that the 4 letter domains were incredibly valuable and it got me pumped so I bought just about every one I could find. I’m very patient so I plan to hold them for a while, but as for actully selling them after maybe building them up, is this pretty much the #1 place to do so? I use SEDO aswell and Flippa, but very expensive....
I am not sure about the best place for buying and selling the 4-letter .com really as I personally never owned any! But I am sure there is a lot of information on here about it

•••
Welcome Crypto Investor

You have come to the right place. Study domaining just like you studied crypto investing. Read, read and then read some more to learn so you can earn. Best of luck.

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros Crypto Man!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NP! Hope you could also share with us your crypto knowledge too. I myself am just a light investor in bitcoin. Enjoy your time here.

•••
Welcome to NP! Hope you could also share with us your crypto knowledge too. I myself am just a light investor in bitcoin. Enjoy your time here.
Appreciated! I would be happy to inform anyone about crypto! I’ve made quite the killing in a few cryptos to say the least. It’s important that people know the true value of REAL coins and not scam coins, Bitcoin is definitely the safest Crypto to buy though, smart choice :)

•••
BTC is good. Been accumulating and holding since about 2013.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back