Dynadot

Hello All

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I've purchased many domains for fun over the years (not necessarily with the best eye for potential monetization) and now have some I need to sell off. I've begun trying and listing them (here, Sedo, GoDaddy). I've been thinking more seriously about what kind of chances I have at making anything domaining, and am wondering what it would take to really get started, how to proceed, and the best ways to sell some domains now. Can anyone help me out with some advice? It seems like something I might really enjoy doing and frankly right now I'm a new single parent and need to explore potential sources of income.

Looking forward to getting to know some people here. Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi and welcome, being a relative newcomer myself I can honestly say that you will get the best honest advice from this forum as opposed to many others that I have visited.....

Dont jump in and buy everything you see, just because something is highly priced does not mean to say that anyone else will find it so desirable....

Dont pay attention to auto appraisals and dont be talked into ever getting one done to be able to sell, its like many other industries, a domain is worth what someone is willing to pay for it

Also dont get disheartened if you dont make mega bucks, a profit is a profit, my most recent sale was purchased for £0.90p and sold for £10......Im happy with that!

Anyway have fun and Ill leave it to the more seasoned professionals to pass on their much wanted knowledge/advice

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to NamePros. Wishing you great success in Domaining.

•••
Hi Nym! :wave:

Welcome to NP!

Best of Success! %%-

•••
•••
Welcome aboard :hi: Nice to meet you

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back