NameSilo

Hello all

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ferenzcy

Established Member
Impact
13
My question is about geo targeting, which is better for me specific region or unlisted

With Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No one?
 
0
•••
I guess this was an SEO related question. You need to think about who would visit your site. for anyone searching/googling the term 'taxi-iceland' from anywhere, wouldn't they specify the location? I think you should build some links with your keyword of choice.
 
1
•••
geo targeting will limit your results in a specific country. Don't do this if you are expecting world wide audience.
 
1
•••
Hi,

I feel SEO would be better compared to these two.
 
1
•••
It's definitely much better to have a worldwide audience. After all internet is supposed to be for everyone. You only specify geo locations if you're business is targeted only to that region.
 
1
•••
Ok thank you all.
 
0
•••
I hope seo is the best way to do it.
 
0
•••
No one from both do SEO with white hat methods.



Cheers
 
0
•••
Do geo-targetting if your target market is local only and your selling products within a specific city only.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back