IT.COM

Hello all !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

skfenson

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone.

I´ll try to introduce myself with my limited english level. Im not an speaking english native, sorry!
Im from spain, just a newbie at the domain investors, just started registering several weeks ago but I'm learning a lot reading articles, post on this forums, etc

I own just 5 domains for now... well, i hope it will be only the start! I consider fair contribute this community as much as i can.

Regards!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome to the community @skfenson!
Wishing you some great success in this tough business. Read, read, read; learn, learn, learn and then start buying some cool stuff.
Do let us know how's it going :)
Cheers

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to NPs It's a great place to learn. Lot's of good knowledge and experience domainers willing to share.

•••
•••
•••
Hi everyone.

I´ll try to introduce myself with my limited english level. Im not an speaking english native, sorry!
Im from spain, just a newbie at the domain investors, just started registering several weeks ago but I'm learning a lot reading articles, post on this forums, etc

I own just 5 domains for now... well, i hope it will be only the start! I consider fair contribute this community as much as i can.

Regards!
Ola @skfenson ! Welcome to namePros and good luck with your domaining career.

•••
Welcome to Namepros...Happy Domaining...(y)

•••
:)Welcome ,All The Best :)
9PjJvIz.png

•••
•••
Hey @skfenson

Welcome to NamePros! good luck

•••
Hello and welcome to namepros!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome SKFenson!

5 domains is great.

All the best. See you around.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to the highest level of domaining..... namePros

top.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back