Dynadot

Hello All

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

maish56

Established Member
Impact
I am new here. Looking to learn more on domain name investing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello @maish56
WELCOME TO NAMEPROS COMMUNITY !!
Hope to see you around and possibly do some business together.
Goodluck :xf.cool::xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
welcome and you are in the right place (y)(y)(y)

•••
Hey Maish56!

Welcome to the forum!

•••
•••
•••
Hey @maish56

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

•••
Hello Maish! Welcome to NamePros!

How about you tell us a bit more about your background and where you're from .. and more importantly .. how did you get interested in domains? :)

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Hello Maish! Welcome to NamePros!

How about you tell us a bit more about your background and where you're from .. and more importantly .. how did you get interested in domains? :)
Hi thanks for the warm welcome. I am from Kenya. I have bought domains since 2011 that I have developed to full websites. I was however searching on how to make extra income online and there was domain investing. Searched around and got to this wonderful forum.

•••
•••
•••
Hi thanks for the warm welcome. I am from Kenya. I have bought domains since 2011 that I have developed to full websites. I was however searching on how to make extra income online and there was domain investing. Searched around and got to this wonderful forum.

wow cool .. I wouldn't even know what the ccTLD was for Kenya? I'm guessing .ke?

What do most Kenyan businesses use there? .com?

Anyhow .. best of luck to your with your future domaining adventures! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hey @maish56

Welcome to NamePros! good luck

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey there @maish56
Welcome-to-the-forum-(myway2fortune.info).png

Hope to see you around

•••
Welcome and good luck with investing:xf.wink:

•••
Welcome to NPs Looking forward to viewing your posts and helping each other to learn more about investing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back