Dynadot

Hello 4rm Lagos

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Go4John

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,
Name is John and I’m new to domain selling (less than one month to be precise).
I’m a Nigerian...Joined Domaining b’cos I need extra fund to get my first car.
For what it’s worth here is my current portfolio:
missoulaheating.com
galaxygaragedoors.com
attorneyfortwayne.com
Dickinsonautosales.com
boisecarsales.com
dallasstorageunits.com

Any advice would be welcomed

Kind Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome! :xf.smile:

Not bad, just starting out. One or two pretty good geo's there! (y)

I'd lay off them "car sales" if I were you, though.

Having said this, with low to mid $xxx names like these, it will take you a while to make enough money for that car of yours. Still, good start... good geo domains are a pretty safe bet... get cracking on selling them now!

Last edited:
•••
Welcome! :xf.smile:

Not bad, just starting out. One or two pretty good geo's there! (y)

I'd lay off them "car sales" if I were you, though.

Having said this, with low to mid $xxx names like these, it will take you a while to make enough money for that car of yours. Still, good start... good geo domains are a pretty safe bet... get cracking on selling them now!

Still learning the ropes from NP

Thanks

•••
•••
Welcome! Your names aren't great but for a newbie your on right track.
FortWayneAttorney would be much better.
One suggestion is watch the sales threads and see what is not selling. Never be in a hurry to buy, research. And do not go buying a whole pile of names, hoping volume will be the answer. You'll be walking or riding your bicycle for perpetuity. Quality not quantity. Time is money
Be careful 3 words, hard enough to sell 2 word domain. >>>.COM .ORG maybe, only .no .monster
Always capitalize the first letter of each word in a domain
DallasStorageUnits looks good to me, great for adwords campaign/marketing. tax deductible expense for buyer I believe is good selling point. Message me anytime

Don't be a lazy domainer like me and make an effort to sell them now!

•••
Welcome! Your names aren't great but for a newbie your on right track.
FortWayneAttorney would be much better.
One suggestion is watch the sales threads and see what is not selling. Never be in a hurry to buy, research. And do not go buying a whole pile of names, hoping volume will be the answer. You'll be walking or riding your bicycle for perpetuity. Quality not quantity. Time is money
Be careful 3 words, hard enough to sell 2 word domain. >>>.COM .ORG maybe, only .no .monster
Always capitalize the first letter of each word in a domain
DallasStorageUnits looks good to me, great for adwords campaign/marketing. tax deductible expense for buyer I believe is good selling point. Message me anytime

Don't be a lazy domainer like me and make an effort to sell them now!
All observations noted with thanks.
I really appreciate your your input.

•••
•••
•••
Agreed! This said, AttorneyFortWayne.com is still the best of the lot, IMHO :xf.smile:
BoiseCarSales & DallasStorageUnits are very close second. He has 3 names to work with that are well above NP average

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hello!

You listed, IMO, a couple of decent, potential sellable geo related names " Dallas & Boise ",
that may ( ! ) have appeal in their respective marketplaces.

The missoulaheating" domain might be easier to read as " MissoulaHeating.com".

Maybe list your names in the APPRAISALS, sit back and , see what responses you receive.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Hello John and welcome to nps!

•••
Welcome @Go4John - nice to have you at NamePros. As others have said, it takes some time to learn the art of domaining. Best advice is to read a lot, buy slowly, and try to be patient ... not easy when you need a new car!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello @Go4John .. and a belated welcome to NamePros! :)

Best of luck with domaining and your new car! :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back