Domain Empire

auction Heavy Hitter Auction! $500-$5k Value!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainTrader613

Account Closed
Impact
Please most bidding should start at $100 (lesser bidders please look elsewhere) Suggested increments of $25, $50 unless specified elsewhere. Will be bound by a public "I accept" for 48 hours based on "transaction forward" movement.

TopTenK.com
OurMean.com

InvestInNet.com

MindYourMeta.com

UsPride.org

EzWebPics.com

BabyToyRegistry.com [Min Bid $500 then $100 increments (subject to refusal) Make Me an Offer I can't refuse!
FaceMeAgain.com

SocialAdCloud.org

SecretCloud.org

FrumSearch.com
angelfinder.net
FolkAds.com

imoble.me This could be a monster brandable domain ( Cash Flow Stress forces fast sale!)

topnycsites.com
greatdanedomains.com
topdomainrank.com
koshervalues.org

listyoursite.org
endworldpoverty.info

InviteHost.com

FaceBuzzBack.com

endglobalhunger.org

wallofshame.us
frumface.net
InMyBook.org

BuzzOnFace.com

SocialCause.me (Secure me sold for $7K! ) bids start at $500 then $100 increments!

BestWebValue.net
SocialCauses101.com
WriteYourOwnTicket.org

Will be bound by a public offer that I say- "Sold to" and list name of winning bidder on response to this thread. Will transfer following secure procedures mutually agreeable.

Transaction to commence with 48 hours of accepted bid.

PS: Most of these domains should be able to command high resale value. My actual receipt of funds in the $3k to $7k closes this auction (most of these domains I would rather keep!

Attachments

• 99ApprNmPro5-13-12 99AppraisalsSEDO.csv.pdf
    96.5 KB · Views: 66
  • SampleStatNmPro5-13-12.pdf
    41.6 KB · Views: 49
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please read over the rules and I'll reopen to edit..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back