IT.COM

domain Hearse.net & Hearse.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

grimrides

Impact
Hi! Looking for a value on 2 domain names I own: hearse.net and hearse.org
I registered them 21 years ago. Thank you for your time, I appreciate it!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I consider "each" with a low thousands ask, potentially. My only criticism: Those engaged in funeral services run under a specific name, not just "hearse". Also, when a loved one passes away, its a delicate situation. The family members / friends of that person going online and just googling "hearse" ...not so convinced on that. Typically, its a local thing, going to a local funeral directors, and its a very "personal" process. If you owned the ".com", a leading provider may want the prestige of this ...the exception ...but again, typically would still run under their "specific name", than just hearse

Last edited:
•••
I consider "each" with a low thousands ask, potentially. My only criticism: Those engaged in funeral services run under a specific name, not just "hearse". Also, when a loved one passes away, its a delicate situation. The family members / friends of that person going online and just googling "hearse" ...not so convinced on that. Typically, its a local thing, going to a local funeral directors, and its a very "personal" process. If you owned the ".com", a leading provider may want the prestige of this ...the exception ...but again, typically would still run under their "specific name", than just hearse

when I bought ‘em over 20 years ago I wasn’t thinking of a funeral home. I was thinking of hearse owners & dealers. Hearses are hand built and very expensive so many funeral homes buy them used. A used 2019 Hearse costs about $49,630. I’m thinking I need to pay for an appraisal with someone without such limited thinking.

-Amy THQ
35 plus years of Hearse Knowledge

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back