Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamor

Established Member
Impact
I need your appraisals for this domain name

Can you help me please ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say stay away from .net unless you have a stragey to sell them not just sitting and waiting, as far as that domain I wouldn't say it has any value even in .com it is questionable

•••
I would say stay away from .net unless you have a stragey to sell them not just sitting and waiting, as far as that domain I wouldn't say it has any value even in .com it is questionable
Appreciate your feedback, thank you

•••
Good keywords.Anything to do with healthcare and finance is always a good bet.

Last edited:
•••
Good keywords.Anything to do with healthcare and finance is always a good bet.
thanks for your feedback, do you have an appraisal for this one ?

•••
Low to mid $xxxx maybe more for .net.What I'm saying is that I wouldn't sale it for lower than low. .com mid +

Last edited:
•••
Low to mid $xxxx maybe more for .net.What I'm saying is that I wouldn't sale it for lower that low. .com mid +
Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it.
That's what I was thinking too,

•••
•••
Your entitled to your opinion,but why would you advise him to stay away from .net?It's a well established extension.I'm sure you've been at this for awhile,if so you would know that health and finance catergories is at the top of the food chain when it comes to domaining and he's got both in one name.Look,I'm only doing what I would expect from others give them my honest opinion.

Last edited:
•••
Health and Funds don't go together for any business model I would think of, what would it be used for? Along with that it is .net, even if it was .com I would still question its sale ability.

•••
Health and Funds don't go together for any business model I would think of, what would it be used for? Along with that it is .net, even if it was .com I would still question its sale ability.
What does host geeks mean?

•••
•••
Geeks?Not everyone with a website is a geek.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe he could start some kind of investment fund for health purposes. A venture capitalist for health related products.

Last edited:
•••
Your entitled to your opinion,but why would you advise him to stay away from .net?It's a well established extension.I'm sure you've been at this for awhile,if so you would know that health and finance catergories is at the top of the food chain when it comes to domaining and he's got both in one name.Look,I'm only doing what I would expect from others give them my honest opinion.
I appreciate your feedback, thanks for your help

•••
I appreciate the time you've given to provide your opinion, and I totally respect it

•••
Jamor, I am telling you this because i spent so much money on crappy domains,
Don't buy .net because I can literally find really good keywords in .net but I don't buy them
Not saying it doesn't sell but .com is always better
Find synergisitc words, two words, 10 characters is the best.
SendBlue, FastTrack, etc
If you want to verify a domain before buying let me know, I won't reg it

•••
Jamor, I am telling you this because i spent so much money on crappy domains,
Don't buy .net because I can literally find really good keywords in .net but I don't buy them
Not saying it doesn't sell but .com is always better
Find synergisitc words, two words, 10 characters is the best.
SendBlue, FastTrack, etc
If you want to verify a domain before buying let me know, I won't reg it
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind

Last edited:
•••
$90 to $599 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
$90 to $599 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
Thanks but I'm not interested in the reseller value, unless you're interested to buy it

•••
•••
Very nice name....xxxx USD for this type of key words...health funds..

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back